7.09.2012

Brand New Build! Le Petit Nid. First in a collection with Noctis

Ok, a few months ago, I was having a conversation with Yelena from Noctis.  (one of the best content creators in Second Life and also one of my personal best friends) Telling her - y'know you really should have houses available through Noctis.  She said that she was asked but really didn't want to be bothered with building them.  I started laughing cause I couldn't be bothered with making furniture anymore.  Like a giant peanut butter cup moment - you got chocolate in my peanut butter, you got peanut butter in my chocolate.  I said - I will build you some houses for Noctis.  A weird Noctis / Sanctuaire collaboration was formed.  The first house I built just for this collection was Le Petit Nid  translates to The Little Nest.


It is a partial mesh build.  Scale wise it is small.  But it does have a kitchen and bath space included.  Unfurnished the house is 108 prims.   All of the textures were created or modded just for this build.  It also has locking doors and a library ladder leading to to the sleeping loft.  The house was built to fit on a small plot with still enough prims available so that you could add your own personal touches to the home.

Coming soon  -- A furnished by Noctis version.  Which should be amazing.  Cause really, when isn't Yelly's stuff awesome.

You can find the house on marketplace here:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Sanctuaire-Le-Petit-Nid-House/3706265

or in world as well:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Winterfell%20Laudanum/215/127/22/?title=Sanctuaire

More pictures of the house are below!

Take care and enjoy!
-Scout






0 comments:

Post a Comment