8.13.2012

Four Walls Hunt Gift Finished! Party for me!

I have been taking a break from building my current build (which has taken me longer than usual to do due to being very picky.  Trust me it will be worth it when I release it in a few days.)  To work on my Four Walls hunt gift/prize.

I decided to create my version of a garden party.  It is copy/no mod/ no transfer.  This is my first almost entirely mesh item.  Only two items are sculpt and that is cause I couldn't find a mesh item the quality that I wanted.  Well, that and being to lazy to figure out how to make it myself in mesh.

The hunt is from September 1st through 15th.  There are a ton of fantastic designers involved and I am proud to have been accepted.

Here is the first pictures of it.  I hope you love it as much as I did making it.

- hugs and all that stuff

Scout






0 comments:

Post a Comment