8.23.2012

Second Location in New Toulouse Algiers

It has been a busy week.  Mostly of my own creating.  I decided to open another location for sanctuaire.  After very little thought and preparation I decided to get a plot next to Noctis in New Toulouse Algiers.  First reason is that I love Yelena and I enjoy any chance I can get to wander over to her store and get something.  Second reason is that I love the look of the sim.  It is semi swampy and laid back chill.  I wish I could be all of those things.  Yes, even swampy.

After less than 24 hours I built the new build from scratch.  It is based off of one of the seven sisters in New Orleans.  Then I started fitting it out with random things and nonsense.  From the New Orleans toile, to the black and white photos of New Orleans - I hope to get the feeling of the Big Easy - with a major touch of me.

I hope you love visiting as much as I loved creating it.  So, stop in - shop a spell.  

http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Toulouse%20Algiers/127/110/30/?title=+sanctuaire+%20NT%20Algiers

- Scout






0 comments:

Post a Comment