9.10.2012

New Build - Catskill Cottage

I normally build a house in under a week.  Then take two days arguing with myself about how to do the pictures - because pictures are sooooo not my thing.  This time however the build took eons for me - almost two weeks.  Granted a lot of stuff has been going on.  I have been in my first ever hunt and it is going really well.  I am getting a lot of positive responses back and learning that I am not falling flat on my kiester.  Which honestly is a relief.  Anyway, I finally got the house done and I named it Catskills.

This build is based off a build that my friend Serra gave me.  She said - hey why don't you build this.  So I did.  Or I did my version of it.  The build is exactly double the actual size of the house in rl because for some reason the people of Second Life love being amazons.  So, the build is still small, but not as small as it could be.

It has a sleeping loft - cause I love lofts.  It also has screen doors and hinges and knobs and radiator and all those little details that make my heart do cartwheels.  All for under 85 prims (it is 84 prims).

I hope you love it as much as I loved creating it!

- Take Care -
Scout






0 comments:

Post a Comment