1.07.2013

Four Walls Hunt Item Finally Finished

After the last few weeks I really wondered if I would get anything done - let alone the Four Walls item.  I don't know who the hell made up the idea that the holidays were a magical, jolly time.  Personally I think they were on crack cause you name a holiday and I can mention a total hell moment in my life.  But, after actually focusing on what I needed to do - and making 70 different items before settling down.  I finally did it.  I titled the collection - Lost and Found.  Personally, I like when things don't quite go together but when you see them you go - oh, ok.  That is what this set is to me.  I hope that you love it as much as I do.  I will be adding more to this set after the hunt is complete.


- Take care!

Scout

0 comments:

Post a Comment