3.27.2013

New stuff and not so new stuff

Well, I haven't been a total slacker in the few months that I haven't blogged.  I actually have had quite a few awesome and amazing things happen for the store.

Ok, cool thing numero uno - and that is the extent of my Spanish.  But Sanctuaire is now at The Nest.  Yep, someone actually thinks I make ok stuff.  Here is a picture of my store location.
And yes, I am part of The Nest Easter Hunt that runs until the 30th of March!  So, pick up some free eggs!  Here is a picture of the inside of the store too.
 Ok, I was also accepted into Fifty Linden Fridays!  My first cycle started on the 16th.  So, I built an Irish Cottage for it.  Personally I am extremely proud of this build.  All the doors work, all the windows.  Fireplaces.  Wait, what was I missing.  Oh yeah, it was entirely mesh.  No, it isn't currently in the store.  There is more news on that front as well.
I always knew the current store build was temporary.  I tend to buy builds when I have a secret master plan in my head for the store.  After speaking to my best friend and honestly one of the only people on the planet who can talk me off a ledge - Serra - I asked her to join up with the store.   Soooo, Sanctuaire is joining up with Decorum, under Sanctuaire.  Did that make sense?  The advantage of this is - I really don't enjoy making furniture and Serra can make stuff as the mood strikes her to sell in the store.  Which is awesome for everyone!  What does that mean really though?  Well, I am building a new store.  This will probably tie me up for two or three weeks so I can get the details exactly how I want them to be.  Then the mess of setting it up will begin.  Hooray! :S

And finally, today, Sanctuaire was accepted into The Home Show scheduled for the month of July!  More news on that when we get closer to it.

- So that is it.  Take care! ---- Scout

0 comments:

Post a Comment